We do not run personal lists and patients can see the doctor of their choice. For on-going and long-term health problems it is usually best to see the same doctor. When you need to see a doctor urgently it may not always be possible to see your usual doctor.
All the doctors will help you deal with acute and long-term health problems and illnesses. This will always involve advice on how you can help yourself, sometimes it will involve treatment in the surgery or medication, and at others referral to local hospitals may be necessary.
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment PLEASE RING 01460 64457
- For GP appointments you will then be offered either a call back today or on a day of your choice from the GP. The GP will then discuss your condition with you and book any necessary appointments.
- For Nurse appointments these will usually be available within three working days.
- Patients with urgent problems will always be called back by the first available doctor the same day
- We make every effort to see patients on time, you will be informed of any lengthy delay.
- Appointments are booked at 10 minute intervals.
IF YOU REQUIRE A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CHAPERONE PRESENT, PLEASE MENTION IT TO THE DOCTOR.