We see the majority of patients at the surgery where we have all the necessary facilities. Sometimes, when patients are too ill or disabled to travel to the surgery, doctors carry out home visits. Babies and children can usually be brought to the surgery even when ill and will always be fitted in quickly if necessary.
- All requests for home visits should be made to reception by 11.00 am
- Home visits should not be requested to overcome patient transport difficulties
- Please give all information to the receptionist so a decision can be made about need and urgency
- The doctor may wish to discuss your request – sometimes the doctors’ advice is all that is required
- Always make sure we have up to date details of your address and telephone number.